Marine Mayhem is a 5 reel, 20 line multiplayer slot so if you’re a new customer you’ll need to select a chat/game name, which will be featured on the leader board during the game.
You play the slot game as normal (and take any possible wins on each spin) but it is also a game that allows you to play against other players for a share of the Community Jackpot. You each play on separate slot games that will contribute to a networked jackpot called the 'Community Jackpot' and when the timer runs down you get your share if you are at the top of the leader board!
Marine Mayhem is a 5 reel, 20 line slot game. You can view the paytable at any point by clicking on 'pay table'in the bottom right hand side of the screen.
You can also play expert mode meaning the slot will play automatically for you!
To qualify for the full progressive jackpot amount, you must stake max bet (£1) on any one line or more to be eligible to win. If you place a stake amount below £1 on any line you qualify for a percentage of the full progressive jackpot amount.
If five symbols line up on any enabled line, you win a percentage of the progressive jackpot amount depending on how much you staked on the winning line.
If you staked £0.10 on the winning line you will receive 10% of the progressive jackpot, if you staked £0.20 you win 20%, for £0.30 you get 30%, for £0.50 you get 50%, for £0.75 you win 75% and if you stake £1 you receive 100% of the progressive jackpot.
Players can get points when they match either 3, 4, or 5 points values in a row on an enabled line. Points are added together and the more points you get the higher up the leaderboard you'll go.
The more points a player has the higher up the leaderboard they'll be. The players in the top 10 get paid a % of the pot dependent on where they are on the leaderboard and how many points they have.
The community reel will be activated every 10 - 3 minutes. This will be displayed by a clock in the top right hand corner of the page. Players will have until the community reel is activated to get as many points as possible.
Every 10-30 minutes the community reel is activated. This reel will spin once and whatever 7's are revealed determines how much of the community pot is won.
The community Pot is a jackpot that is continually rising. When the 7's are revealed on the Community Reel then a percentage of the Community Pot is paid out to the top 15 players.
The Multiplayer slots room will have a chat room and mini games. Players can play up to one mini game at any one time in the room.
The following game rules apply:
- Winnings are paid out on the highest combination on each enabled line only.
- The 'Treasure Chest' symbol is also Wild and will substitute all symbols.
- Players can accumulate points by matching 3, 4, or 5 points values in a row on an enabled line from left to right starting from the first reel.
- Points are added to a player's points total.
- All points are returned to zero once the community reel has been activated.
- A percentage of the community Jackpot is won depending on what 7 symbols are revealed when the community reels are spun. This percentage is divided amongst the top 10 players during that session.
- If a place is drawn the players will receive an equal share of the allocation for that place and any other placing fulfilled by the number of players in the top 10 leader board.
- The community reel will spin once.
- The community reels are activated at various time intervals determined by the schedule. All points are frozen when the reels are activated and any points accumulated while the community reels are spinning will be allocated to the player's points total in the next round.
- We reserve the right to amend these game rules at any time.
Return to Player (RTP)
The Marine Mayhem base 5 reel slot has an RTP of 75%, the overall RTP for the Multiplayer Slot room is 95%.
In the case of any malfunction, all bets and winnings are null and void.
This game is regulated by the Alderney Gambling Control Commission. Maximum payout on any games is £250,000. Malfunction voids all pays and play.
The jackpot on this game is funded by contributions from the operator not game stakes. On rare occasions we may vary how this jackpot is seeded or won, any updates will be reflected in these rules immediately.