The jackpot is initially funded at £10,000 and each day at around midnight it increases based on stakes for the previous day. To qualify for the full progressive jackpot amount, you must stake max bet (£1) on any one line or more to be eligible to win. If you place a stake amount below £1 on any line you qualify for a percentage of the full progressive jackpot amount.
If five Volcano symbols line up on any enabled line, you win a percentage of the progressive jackpot depending on your initial stake.
The current value of the progressive jackpot is displayed in the game. If you are lucky enough to win the progressive jackpot or a proportion thereof (and we have confirmed the win), you will be contacted to confirm the win and arrange crediting of winnings to your account.
The jackpot will be reduced by the amount you have won. The jackpot will be reset to £10,000 when the full progressive jackpot is won.
In the event the Progressive Jackpot is won before the Jackpot amount can be reset, the player who wins the amount will not be eligible for the value shown; they will only be eligible for the re-seed amount specific to the game.
Winnings paid out on Mayan Mania are dependent on the symbols displayed on the line, once the reels have come to a stop. 2, 3, 4 or 5 more matched symbols pay out as per the pay table.
Mayan Mania Feature Game
If you get a Crystal Skull symbol on the first reel on an enabled line you will activate the bonus round. You will see a room with a number of Crystal Skulls. The centre Skull will start to move from left to right and then right to left. You must press the stop button to stop the skull from rotating. The skull that the light lands on will reveal a win amount that users will be paid times their stake per line times the line activation multiplier. The line activation multiplier is determined by the number of lines going through the bonus symbol on the main reel.
If a you do not stop the middle skull from rotating after an allotted period of time the system will stop it automatically and the result will be displayed in the bet history.
When you achieve 3 or more Stone Face symbols in view on the reels you receive a number of free spins depending on how many Stone Face symbols are in view. 5 free spins for 3 symbols, 10 free spins for 4 symbols and 15 free spins for 5 symbols. A player will not win more free spins for achieving Stone Face symbols on more than one line. When free spins are in play the Stone Face symbol will only pay out its actual multiple values, it is not possible to achieve more free spins within the free spins.
The free spins will play out at the stake and line value chosen by the player at the point they achieved the free spins. E.g. a player staking £0.10 per line on 15 lines and achieving 15 free spins will be paid out any winnings on those free spins as if it was playing 15 spins at £0.10 per line with 15 lines enabled.
You can still activate the bonus round during free spins. If a player activates the feature game during free spins then the free spins will pause and any remaining free spins will play out after the feature game is complete.
The following game rules apply:
- All symbols pay left to right in consecutive order (reels 1 to 5)
- You can bet up to £1 per line creating a total maximum bet of £20 per spin
- The minimum bet is 10p
- All wins pay from left to right
- Winnings are paid out on the highest combination on each enabled line only
- To qualify for the full progressive jackpot amount, you must stake max bet on any line (£1)
- All stakes below £1 on any line will qualify for a percentage of the full progressive jackpot amount
- To win the progressive jackpot or a percentage thereof, you must have a winning combination of five Volcano symbols on an enabled line
- The jackpot will not be adjusted or reset until a win is validated
- Upon achieving a Crystal Skull symbol on the first reel on an enabled line a player will go through to the feature round where users must stop the Crystal Skull to reveal the win multiplier
- The 'Volcano' symbol is also Wild and will substitute all symbols except the Stone Face symbol to trigger free spins
- When a player achieves 3 or more Stone Face symbols in view of the reels in scatter formation they receive free spins
- In the event of an unforeseen elimination or termination of a progressive jackpot, our policy is to return 100% of the contributions for the jackpot back to the players who have made such contributions for the lifespan of that jackpot. Details of all player stakes from the commencement of the jackpot to the termination date can be retrieved from the database.
- We reserve the right to amend these game rules at any time
The maximum payout for this game is £5000
This game is regulated by the Alderney Gambling Control Commission. Maximum payout on any games is £250,000. Malfunction voids all pays and play.
All games are subject to the standard Mecca Bingo Terms and Conditions.
This game has a Return to Player of 93% based on good playing strategy
The jackpot on this game is funded by contributions from the operator not game stakes. On rare occasions we may vary how this jackpot is seeded or won, any updates will be reflected in these rules immediately.