The kind of game this is.
The topic of the game.
Games with lower volatility typically give smaller wins, more often, while high volatility gives you fewer, but larger wins.
The lowest amount you can stake on this game.
The highest amount you can stake on this game.
Where this game can be played: desktop PC, mobile, tablet or in club
Lowest stake: 10p
Highest stake: £75
How to play
Terms And Conditions
Get ready for some serious swashbuckling for the progressive jackpot!
Pirate Plunder is a 5-reel, 15-line slot with a progressive jackpot and a swashbuckling theme. If you get 5 Treasure Chest symbols lining up, you’ve sailed the slots well because you’re in for a win!
You can play the game from the site or from within the bingo game and the progressive jackpot is linked across all versions of the game. You can only play Pirate Plunder in Real Play mode with real funds and for the chance to win real cash. You must be logged in to play for real.
Pirate Plunder is a five reel, fifteen line slot with a progressive jackpot.
This jackpot is initially funded at £10,000 and each day at around midnight it increases based on stakes for the previous day.
To qualify for the full progressive jackpot amount, you must stake max bet (£1) on any one line or more to be eligible to win. If you place a stake amount below £1 on any line you qualify for a percentage of the full progressive jackpot amount.
If five Treasure Chest symbols line up on any enabled line, you win a percentage of the progressive jackpot amount as follows:
Amount staked on winning line Pays percentage of progressive jackpot amount
The current value of the progressive jackpot is displayed in the game. If you are lucky enough to win the progressive jackpot or a proportion thereof (and we have confirmed the win), you will be contacted to confirm the win and arrange crediting of winnings to your account.
The jackpot will be reduced by the amount you have won. The jackpot will be reset to £10,000 when the full progressive jackpot is won.
In the event the Progressive Jackpot is won before the Jackpot amount can be reset, the player who wins the amount will not be eligible for the value shown; they will only be eligible for the re-seed amount specific to the game.
• You can bet up to £1 per line creating a total maximum bet of £15 per spin
• The minimum bet is £0.10
• For a combination of regular symbols to produce a winning combination, the symbols must be next to each other anywhere on an enabled line
• Winnings are paid out on the highest combination on each enabled line only
• To qualify for the full progressive jackpot amount, you must stake max bet on any line (£1)
• All stakes below £1 on any line will qualify for a percentage of the full progressive jackpot amount
• To win the progressive jackpot or a percentage thereof, you must have a winning combination of five Treasure Chest symbols on an enabled lin
• The jackpot will not be adjusted or reset until a win is validated
• We reserve the right to amend these game rules at any time
Return to Player (RTP)
The RTP for Pirate Plunder is 93%.
This game is regulated by the Alderney Gambling Control Commission. Maximum payout on any games is £250,000. Malfunction voids all pays and play.
All games are subject to the standard Mecca Bingo Terms and Conditions.
The jackpot on this game is funded by contributions from the operator not game stakes. On rare occasions we may vary how this jackpot is seeded or won, any updates will be reflected in these rules immediately.