Take Me Out
The kind of game this is.
The topic of the game.
Games with lower volatility typically give smaller wins, more often, while high volatility gives you fewer, but larger wins.
The lowest amount you can stake on this game.
The highest amount you can stake on this game.
Where this game can be played: desktop PC, mobile, tablet or in club
Lowest stake: 1p
Highest stake: £20
Will you be whisked off to a win with our Take Me Out slot game?
Take Me Out is a 5-reel, 20-line slot game based on the hit TV dating show, and it’s sure to get your heart racing. There are free spins courtesy of Fernando’s, No Likey No Lighty and Bring On The Girls bonus games, so you’re bound to find the one for you!
This game offers a Play for Free and Play for Real option. You can switch from Play for Free to Play for Real at any time by using the link in the top bar. You need to be logged in to play for real.
Take Me Out is a slot casino game where you bet on the outcome of five spinning reels. Match three or more symbols (or icons) on a win line to win a payout. Payouts increase depending on the number of matching symbols you have. Take Me Out offers free spins and mini games with cash prizes!
• Your winnings will be credited to your account immediately.
• You will lose your stake amount if you have insufficient matching symbols.
What are winning lines?
Take Me Out is a 20-line slot game that may present 20 winning combinations of five symbols across its five reels. A 'win line' is a line of symbols that MAY contain a winning combination when the reels stop. A win line must contain a minimum of three consecutive symbols (appearing from left to right) for any payout to be made.
Select your lines
You can select the win line to bet on in the following ways:
• Click the Max Bet button to bet on all 20 lines at the maximum stake per line.
• Click the Lines arrow buttons to increase or decrease the number of lines.
Click the PAY TABLE button to view the 20 win lines.
Set your stake
To increase, or decrease, the amount you are going to bet on each line, click the plus (+) or minus (-) arrows on the Stake Per Line element at the bottom of the user interface. Remember that stakes are accepted on a per line basis. The total stake amount for your forthcoming Take Me Out game will be the stake per line multiplied by the number of lines you have chosen to play. For example, if you select a £2 stake and you decide to play 20 lines then the total amount staked on the next game will be (2x20) £40. This is shown in the STAKE element at the bottom of the user interface area.
Click the PAY TABLE button to view payout values for each symbol. Notes
• A single payment only is made per winning line. For example, five matching symbols pays out the value for five symbols and does not pay for four symbols or three symbols.
• A symbol can contribute to one or more win lines. The win line payouts are accumulated.
• The value of any payout is displayed in the PAID area.
Fernando's Free Spins (Scatter)
Fernando's Free Spins bonus scatter icon
If three, or more, Fernando's Free Spins (Scatter) symbols appear anywhere (they do not have to be consecutive, or left to right) when the reels have stopped you are awarded free spins.
• Free spins continue playing automatically until they are exhausted.
• Free spins are credited automatically.
• The stake and number of lines selected in the game that triggered the free plays will be used for the duration of the free spin period.
• At the end of the free spins period a 'Congratulations screen' appears, displaying the number of free spins you were awarded and the amount you have won.
• If you get three or more Scatter symbols in a single spin during the free spin period, a number of extra free spins will be awarded to the total free spins remaining.
• Extra free spins are possible more than once in the free spin feature.
• Free spin reels are different to the reels normally used by Take Me Out. For example, there are no Feature or standard Wild symbols (although there are additional 'Super Wilds').
• A Super Wild is a Wild that displays a number. This Super Wild remains in play for that number of further spins. Note that Super Wilds only appear when the free spin feature is being played and will disappear after the last free spin.
'Bring on the Girls' game
Bring on the Girls bonus scatter icon
If three, or more, 'Bring on the Girls' symbols appear anywhere (they do not have to be consecutive, or left to right) when the reels have stopped, the Bring on the Girls mini game begins.
• An Introduction to the 'Bring on the Girls' Bonus will play through.
• The user will be presented with 5 Girls standing behind their podium's and asked to select a girl
• If the user selects a girl, the others "switch off" their lights and a video screen plays a segment of the chosen girl appearing on the show.
• At the end of the clip, the automatic bonus win is revealed
• At the end of the 'Bring on the Girls' bonus, a 'Congratulations screen' appears, displaying the amount you have won.
Bonus wins are credited to your account.
'No Lighty No Likey' game
No Likey No Lighty bonus scatter icon
If three, or more, 'No Lighty No Likey' symbols appear anywhere (they do not have to be consecutive, or left to right) when the reels have stopped, the 'No Lighty No Likey' mini game begins.
• The value of the prizes on the girls’ podiums are related to your stake. The bigger the stake, the bigger the prizes!
• Simply select one of the male contestants 'charms' to impress the girl and move further along the podiums. You have three chances to win the prize that is displayed and move on to the next podium. If you fail to impress the girl, you lose a charm. If you are successful in charming the girl, the winning value is credited to your account and the charms are restored.
• The prizes displayed with a cupid's arrow symbol on them represent free moves.
In the event of a game in Real play being interrupted (i.e. started but not completed due to connectivity issues or accidentally closing the browser etc), any winnings will be correctly credited to the customer's account and will be exact according to the result prior to the game being interrupted. Please note that in some feature games the sequence and number of events leading to the display of the total award, may vary from the animation prior to game recovery. This will not affect the result of the game after the game has recovered.
Auto spin is a convenient way to play without having to click the SPIN button to start each game. Each spin starts automatically until something occurs that requires your intervention or the number of spins set expiries. Using auto spin:
• Select the number of auto spins you require by using the (+) or (-) buttons on the Auto Spin element situated at the bottom of the user interface.
• Start the Auto Spin feature by pressing the 'Auto' button on the Auto Spin element situated at the bottom of the user interface.
• If there is a win during auto spin play, the win lines are displayed along with the payout value.
• During auto spin, no individual line win animations will play.
• Any interaction by you during auto spin (except that described above) will stop it immediately.
• Click 'STOP' on the Auto Spin element situated at the bottom of the user interface will cancel auto spin.
• This game has a Return to Player of 92.65% based on good playing strategy.
• System malfunction voids all pays and plays.
• All currencies in the above are expressed in GBP. Please note that the amounts stated will apply in the user's own currency.