To help you secure a space for your favourite Bingo Session, you can now book your bingo sessions in advance!
Plus, to make it even easier, everything you need to know can be found right here!
Don't miss out on your favourite Bingo Session, pre-book online or on the app!
We will reserve a table for you for the allocated time chosen and have your Electronic Max tablet ready (or you can choose to play Paper Bingo as part of your booking).
All you then have to do is turn up, swipe your membership card, let us know your booking reference and we will take care of the rest!
What am I paying for?
To secure your booking, we will be taking a payment during booking which will be a credit/voucher to use in club.
The credit/voucher amount can then be spent on whatever you want to do during your booking and can include your Paper Bingo, Electronic MAX, Cashline, Slots and any additional games offered in club, as well as food & drink.
Celebrate any occasion with your friends or family with our new Party Packages!
Whether it’s a girlie get together, birthday, hen’s night, friends reunited or work’s night out, there’s no better place for a great fun experience.
Your party package includes 2 Hours of bingo and a choice of meal and drink! Available afternoon or evening.
Just choose ‘Book your Party’ and make your meal & drink choice and you are done. That means you are all set to come and have fun while we take care of the rest!
What is in the party package?
Your Mecca Party Package includes:
- 2 hours of bingo (Main Game, National, American Flyer, Seasonal Flyer and Jackpot Stamp)
- Choice of meal and drink
- Party decorations if requested
Find your nearest Mecca Bingo Club
Mecca is not just the home of great bingo games and superb slots - enjoy live entertainment, tasty food and great value drinks, all wrapped up in one venue.
Please find below a list of frequently asked questions regarding new bookings.
How does your booking system work?
Just go to our Bookings page online via our local club pages, or via our clubs Local Facebook pages and click BOOK NOW and follow the steps, which will include:
- Select your club
- Select group number
- Select date
- Select which type of Bingo you want to play – MAX (electronic Bingo) or Paper (traditional Bingo)
- Select start time (this will be the time you want to arrive, not the bingo session start time)
- Select finish time (up to 4 hours)
- Complete your details on the next page
- Make payment for the booking
Once the booking has been sent, you'll receive an email confirming the booking.
I did not receive an email confirmation for my booking?
If in doubt, you can contact the club to make sure that the booking has been received – they can also then check that the correct email address has been supplied and correct it so the confirmation can be sent.
Can I book for the same day?
We will not be able to take any same day online bookings, if you do want to book for the same day then you will have to contact the club directly.
How do I decide what time to start my booking?
Please check the club’s session times and prices to ensure you are booking for the time when your favourite session is on, and don’t forget to allow enough time in your booking to collect your MAX/Paper tickets, be seated and of course order any food & drink from our great value menu before your session begins. We recommend arriving 30 minutes before your session begins, so as a guide, if booking for the 7pm Main Game, please start your booking from 6:30pm.
Do I have to make a booking, or can I just turn up?
We have only allocated about a third of our space for bookings, so if you would prefer you can of course still just turn up.
Can I pre-order my food & drink?
Depending on the type of booking, you will have an option to pre-order food and/or drink during the booking process. This means we can have everything set up and ready for your booking.
Do I have to pay to pre-book my Bingo?
By paying for your booking it means that we can secure your booking, and also means that some of the hassle of paying while in club is made easier as it will be a credit value to use in club – think of it as a Mecca voucher.
What does my Credit payment cover?
The credit amount that you will pay per person is estimated to cover 2 hours of games, not for any specific game so you can choose how to spend the credit value during your booking, which can include Bingo, MAX, Cashline, Slots and of course Food & Drink. You can of course choose to buy additional games and packages once in club, you will just need to pay the extra amount while in club if it exceeds the credit that has been paid.
Why are the Credit prices different during the week?
We wanted to ensure that whatever time you are booking for that you would have enough credit to cover the time you are in club, for example in the evenings the Main Game sessions are priced higher than the afternoons.
How does the Credit work when I get to the club?
Once you get to the club, swipe your membership card, just head to Booksales and show your booking reference, or just tell them your name.
If making a MAX booking, the value will be credited to your MAX account, if you are buying a higher value of MAX packages there may be additional funds needed to cover the packages requested.
If making a PAPER booking the value will be used against the books/flyers purchased, if you are buying any additional books not covered as part of the credit amount there may be additional funds needed, and if any value is left it will be given as coins to use on Cashline, Slots or Food & Drink.
Why can I only pay for my booking with a Debit Card?
As part of the Safer Gambling commission, we are unable to take Credit Card payments for any gambling related products. At Mecca Bingo, we are committed to helping our customers Keep it Fun by providing a safe and responsible environment and by offering help and support to those few people who demonstrate that they are unable to stay in control of their gambling.
How can I book if I do not have a Debit Card?
Customers can still call their club directly and make a booking over the phone, we ask that you give us 24 hours’ notice to ensure that we do have the space.
What if I am running late?
Just give the club a call and we can change your booking arrival time on the system, we will also hold your reservation for 15 minutes so don’t worry if you are only a bit late.
Can I change my booking to a new date/time?
Yes you can. You can either reply to your confirmation email or you can call the club directly to change the date/time of your booking. We ask that you contact us as soon as possible to make the changes as may.
Can I change the number of guests on my booking?
Yes you can. You can either reply to your confirmation email or you can call the club directly to change the number of guests. If you have already paid for your booking and there are now additional guests, you will just have to pay for the extra amount once in club, or if you have decreased the number of guests we can either give you that value to use yourself in club, or we can process a refund for that guest through the system if we have advance notice.
Can I cancel my booking?
Yes you can. You can either click on the CANCEL MY BOOKING section which will be at the bottom of your Booking Confirmation, or you can call the club who can cancel the booking in advance.
If I have made a payment and had to cancel, will I get a refund?
For cancellations or decreases in your party size, we are able to offer a refund if we have 24 hours (or more) notice. Changes or cancellations with less than 24 hours’ notice may not be eligible for a full refund, but we can easily move your booking to a new date/time.
How long does a refund take to process?
Refunds will take 10-20 working days to reach your account.
- Time slots for booking are available for 2 or more hours only, maximum of 4 hours.
- Seating within the club will be determined by the number of guests and the relevant space allocated in club for any group bookings. Please specify during booking in ‘Special Requests’ section if you have a preferred table/area, and we will try accommodate, but no guarantees.
- Payments will be taken in full as part of the booking process (Debit Card payments only).
- This booking is for a ‘credit/voucher’ value in the Club to be then spent on the relevant games in Club, not for any specific game so you can choose how to spend the credit/voucher value. If making a MAX booking, the value will be credited to your MAX account, and if making a PAPER booking the value will be used against the books/flyers purchased and if any value is left it will be given as coins to use on Cashline/Slots/Food & Drink.
- Table reservations may not be guaranteed if you have not arrived for the start of your booking.
- If pre-ordering any Food or Drink, please notify the club of any special dietary requirements at the time of booking.
- Pre-ordered food & drink will arrive at the allocated table 30 minutes after arrival (estimated arrival and will depend on how busy the club is).
- Pre-ordering drink deals is not available for Mecca Bingo Clubs in Scotland.
- All alterations to bookings must be confirmed via email.
- All attendees must be over 18 years old. Photo ID is required, we accept photo IDs in the form of passports, full UK driving licence or ID cards.
- New members will have to complete the new members sign up process.
- Prices include VAT at the current rate.
- For cancellations or decreases in your party size, we are able to offer a refund if we have 24 hours (or more) notice. Changes or cancellations with less than 24 hours’ notice may not be eligible for a full refund. Refunds can take up to 20 working days to reach the customer’s account.
- Offers are subject to availability.
- Management reserve the right to alter or withdraw any offers at any time.
- Offers are also subject to Mecca Bingo’s General Terms and Conditions.
- The party package is to be booked for a minimum party size of 4 people. Maximum quantity will be as per club space.
- The party is to be booked at least 48 hours before the party date.
- The final balance for the party package, the party drinks deals (excluding Scotland) and any extra decorations or party packs is to be paid at least 48 hours before the party.
- Table reservations may not be guaranteed for more than 30 minutes beyond the time booked.
- Food from the party menu, the party drink deals (excluding Scotland) and any decorations, party packs ordered are required to be pre-ordered before the party date. Please notify the club of any special dietary requirements at the time of booking.
- The bingo included in the package is for the 2-hour afternoon or evening main bingo session. Optional extras are available. Please check club session times & prices for start times.
- On the occasions where special events are running, the club may charge a premium on these dates. The club will notify you of this at the time of confirming availability.
- The party package will not be available in November and December. Only the Christmas Party Package will be available during these two months.
- For cancellations or decreases in your party size, we are able to offer a full refund if we have 48 hours (or more) notice. Changes or cancellations with less than 48 hours’ notice may not be eligible for a full refund. Refunds may take up to 20 days.
- All alterations to bookings must be confirmed in writing.
- All attendees must be over 18 years old. Photo ID is required.
- Prices include VAT at the current rate
- Offers are subject to availability.
- Management reserve the right to alter or withdraw any offers at any time.