Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
Please read these Prize Draw Terms and Conditions carefully. By entering any of our prize draws you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set out below:
- Promoter: Verve Partners, 5 Southampton Place, London, WC1A 2DA is the licensed operator of the prize draw.
- Employees of the Promoter, of Rank, its Group of companies or their families, agencies or anyone else directly connected with the prize draw are not eligible to enter. No trade, consumer groups or third-party applications are acceptable.
- A person may enter the prize draw more than once by taking part in more than one activity (participation in one activity entitles a person to one entry in the prize draw).
- An activity may include taking part in a short survey, an in-depth survey or any other research activity conducted by the Promoter.
- The closing time & date of each activity will be specified in the invitation e-mail of the activity.
- Any person taking part in an activity by the specified closing time & date, will be entered into a prize draw which takes place at the end of the calendar month. If an activity begins in one calendar month and closes in a different month, then participants will be entered into the prize draw that takes place at the end of the latter month. For example: if the invitation e-mail was sent on 26th February and the closing time & date of the activity was 4th March, then a person taking part by 4th March would be entered into the prize draw at the end of March.
- Winners will be drawn at random by the Promoter. The Promoter’s decision will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Winners will be contacted by the Promoter within 28 days of the prize draw.
- Unclaimed prizes: In cases where a prize draw winner does not respond to the Promoter within 7 days, the Promoter may replace the winner by selecting a new winner.
- The monthly prize draw will consist of 1 x £300 Amazon voucher, £2 x £100, 2 x £50 and 2 x £30 vouchers. All prizes are non-transferable and a cash alternative will not be offered at any time.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify altered or illegible entries.
- Entries will become property of the Promoter and will not be returned.
- Winners may be requested to take part in publicity associated with the prize draw. The Promoter shall not disclose any personal details of winners without their consent.
- These Terms and Conditions are governed by English law and are subject to the jurisdiction of the English courts.
Each prize draw promotion may have different prizes, closing dates and additional restrictions. This information, together with how to participate in the particular prize draw will be provided at the time we send the invitation e-mail related to that prize draw promotion.