- These terms relate to the Mecca Bingo “Mecca Perks” promotion (“the Promotion”).
- The promotion is available from receipt of qualifying communications until further notice.
- This promotion is not available in conjunction with any other promotion.
- This offer is available once per customer per calendar month.
- By taking part in this promotion, you hereby agree to these specific promotional Terms and Conditions and to our standard terms and conditions.
- Customers who are currently self-excluded from either our venues or online will not be eligible for this promotion.
- Eligible player must be:
- Aged 18 years or over at the time of entry
- If not in possession of an on-line account a player must create an on-line account on Meccabingo.com during the current month.
On-line slot bonus
- To be eligible for this promotion, customers must click on the claim button on the promotional page to receive a £5 slot bonus.
- This offer can be claimed only once during the promotional period.
- Players will have 7 days from the date the bonus is added to their account to fulfil any wagering requirements before the bonus expires and the remaining bonus balance is forfeited.
- The Bonus amount needs to be wagered 1 time before any winnings can be withdrawn.
- Once the player has claimed the bonus, they will only be permitted to withdraw any winnings contained in their Bonus Balance once the wagering requirements are met.
- Where a player has an active cash balance and an active bonus balance, any bingo bonus will be used first, followed by cash. Should any pending winnings be available (prior to completion of wagering requirements) these will be used prior to both Bingo Bonus and cash.
- When placing a wager that uses a combination of cash and Bonus funds, any winnings generated from that wager will be credited proportionately to player’s cash and Bonus balances.
General Terms and Conditions
- The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the Promotion or to amend these terms and conditions at any time but will only do so in exceptional circumstances and will make every reasonable effort to minimize the impact on customers.
- To fulfil its regulatory obligations, the Promoter may at any point before, during or after the Promotion, ask for valid proof of identity, such as a passport to verify your identity, age, and residency. If you are unable to produce such documents you will automatically be excluded from the Promotion and will forfeit any prizes that have already been allocated or awarded to you, without compensation.
- This promotion is only open to customers of Meccabingo.com who are aged 18 years or over at the time of entry and who can view it in their account.
- This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other MeccaBingo.com offer. Should 2 or more promotions run at the same time, customers will have to fulfil the necessary requirement separately to take advantage of the additional promotion(s).
- This Promotion is only available on the Website and therefore access to the internet is required to enter the Promotion and to claim a prize.
- The Promoter reserves the right to take reasonable steps to verify any claim. If breach of these rules, or fraud is suspected, the Promoter may refuse to process the claim.
- The Promoter is the sole arbiter of this promotion, and its decision is final and binding. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or to amend these terms and conditions at any time but will only do so in exceptional circumstances and will make every reasonable effort to minimize the impact on customers.
- This Promotion is also subject to the Promoter’s general terms and conditions.
- Mecca bingo reserves the right to remove bonus funds and associated winnings should gaming patterns indicating promotional abuse be identified. These include but are not limited to; using promotional funds in conjunction with other players as part of syndicate play; manipulating game mechanics to circumvent wagering restrictions of bonus funds by switching games during bonus rounds or placing bets to delay the credit of winnings; “stashing” of bonus stage progression prior to completion of wagering; colluding with other players; taking advantage of game mechanic flaws.