Deposit and spend £10 in previous day for one pick from 2pm-12am. Cash & Free spin rewards. Ends 31/08/23. T&Cs apply.
Sandy Shacks game Terms & Conditions
- The Sandy Shacks promotion will run from 5th June to 31st August 2023.
- The Sandy Shacks game will be available to play from 2pm – 12am every day from 5th June to 31st August 2023.
- The Sandy Shacks daily game is for all players who deposited and staked £10 in the previous day (from 01:00 – 00:59) and these qualifying players will receive one spin on the Sandy Shacks game.
- The game outcome of the ‘Sandy Shacks’ game is determined at random. Every spin of the wheel will result in a prize, there is no lose segment.
- The free spins you receive in Sandy Shacks will vary from the following games: Mecca Branded Megaways, Congo Cash, Reel King Mega, Fishin’ Frenzy Big Catch, Big Bass Bonanza and Bigger Bass Bonanza.
- The prize segments on the ‘Sandy Shacks’ game image asset are for illustration purposes and don’t represent the chances of winning each prize.
- In the event that you qualify to play the Sandy Shacks game, and the game is unavailable on meccabingo.com, you will automatically be able to play on the next day when the game is available.
- We will make every effort to inform you of any planned downtime of the ‘Sandy Shacks’ game, via the promotion and game page.
Sandy Shacks game bonus Terms & Conditions
- All winnings won from rewards will be credited to the cash balance.
- There are no wagering requirements for free spins credits.
- Should your prize be “Free Spins”, you will be notified on the ‘Sandy Shacks’ game, which game you have won free spins for.
The ‘Sandy Shacks’ game prizes will include the following:
|Sandy Shacks – Prizes Available
|Type of prize
|£0.50 Cash for Bingo
|£1.00 Cash for Bingo
|£3.00 Cash for Bingo
|£0.50 Cash for Slingo
|£1 Cash for Slingo
|5 Free Spins at 10p Per Spin (Reel King Mega)
|5 Free Spins at 20p Per Spin (Mecca Branded Megaways)
|10 Free Spins at 10p Per Spin (Reel King Mega)
General Terms and Conditions
- The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the Promotion or to amend these terms and conditions at any time but will only do so in exceptional circumstances and will make every reasonable effort to minimize the impact on customers.
- To fulfil its regulatory obligations, the Promoter may at any point before, during or after the Promotion, ask for valid proof of identity, such as a passport to verify your identity, age and residency. If you are unable to produce such documents you will automatically be excluded from the Promotion and will forfeit any prizes that have already been allocated or awarded to you, without compensation.
- This promotion is only open to customers of Meccabingo.com who are aged 18 years or over at the time of entry and who can view it in their account.
- This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other MeccaBingo.com offer. Should 2 or more promotions run at the same time, customers will have to fulfil the necessary requirement separately to take advantage of the additional promotion(s).
- Any customers registered on www.meccabingo.com (“the Website”) will be eligible to take part in this Promotion.
- This Promotion is only available on the Website and therefore access to the internet is required to enter the Promotion and to claim a prize
- The Promoter reserves the right to take reasonable steps to verify any claim. If breach of these rules, or fraud is suspected, the Promoter may refuse to process the claim.
- The Promoter is the sole arbiter of this promotion, and its decision is final and binding. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or to amend these terms and conditions at any time but will only do so in exceptional circumstances and will make every reasonable effort to minimize the impact on customers.
- This Promotion is also subject to the Promoter’s general terms and conditions.
- Mecca bingo reserves the right to remove bonus funds and associated winnings should gaming patterns indicating promotional abuse be identified. These include but are not limited to; using promotional funds in conjunction with other players as part of syndicate play; manipulating game mechanics to circumvent wagering restrictions of bonus funds by switching games during bonus rounds or placing bets to delay the credit of winnings; “stashing” of bonus stage progression prior to completion of wagering; colluding with other players; taking advantage of game mechanic flaws.