The kind of bingo being played in this room.
The price tickets start at.
The times this room is available.
Prizes up to:
The higest amount you can win in this game.
Where this game can be played: desktop PC, mobile, tablet or in club.
Open: 6am - 3am
Tickets from: 50p
Prizes up to: £100.00
The BOB Promise
With over 70 years of experience, Mecca knows that bingo is best when everyone has an equal chance to win. That’s why we’ve created Mecca’s Best Odds Bingo, or as we like to call it BOB. BOB stands for fun, fairness and winning. BOB’s fairness is promised through the mechanics of the game itself:
- BOB promises no more than 25 players in a room, so it’s never overcrowded
- BOB promises 10 tickets per player, so no-one has an unfair advantage
- BOB promises affordable bingo with room prices to match your budget, from 50p a game
Mecca’s Best Odds Bingo (BOB) is designed to be a fairer game for all, giving everyone an equal chance to win.
Bob believes in fun, fairness and winning. This is achieved through the core mechanics of the game:
- There are no unfair advantages with every roomie having 10 tickets each, and with a maximum of 25 people in each room, your chance to win has just skyrocketed!
- BOB has plenty of rooms with different ticket prices, so whether you want to spend little or play for a lot, BOB has just the place. If a room is full, another will open, so there’ll always be a game for you.
Have a fair slice of the fun, meet BOB and enjoy a fairer way to play. It’s BOB on!
Mecca’s Best Odds Bingo (BOB) is a 50-ball bingo variant with an equal chance for everyone.
This is achieved through the mechanics of the game:
- No more than 25 players in a room, so it’s never overcrowded
- 10 tickets each per player, so no-one has an unfair advantage
This level playing field means that BOB is much fairer than your average bingo room and you’re more likely to win more often.
Choose the right room for you based on your preferred ticket price. To start with rooms will be available where a full game costs 50p.
When you’ve selected your room, you’ll join a fun group of roomies to play with.
In the room, you will have 10 tickets and the game will start.
When all game winners have been found, you’ll be offered to buy tickets for the next game which will start shortly after.
How to win
- The first player to get a full ticket of numbers filled out will win the Full House prize.
The prize amount depends on the price of the room you have chosen. The higher the price of your ticket, the bigger the prizes you can play for.