We love a gossip and a giggle and we want you to as well. That’s why we have a couple of rules that we ask you to follow to keep our chat rooms nice and friendly.
- Be nice. My mum always said if you have nothing nice to say, don’t say anything at all!
- Please only chat in English. We want everyone to feel included.
- Remember - the nicer you are to people, the nicer they will be to you
- Our CHs are there to help, please respect them and remember that their decisions are final.
- CHs award Chat Game winners based on what they see on their screens
- CHs have the right to remove chat for any offence with or without warning, although they usually do give some warning first. Beware though – they’ll immediately remove chat if you use abusive or offensive language.
- Our CHs can take away your chat privileges if you keep breaking the rules and ignore our advice and warnings.
- We want you to stay safe. It’s never a good idea to give out personal details and information like telephone numbers, names and addresses.
- Don’t insult, harass or argue with other roomies.
- We like you as you are, don’t use a false identity or impersonate other roomies.
- Don’t swear or use indecent or sexual language, it can easily embarrass and upset your fellow roomies. This also means please choose a tasteful chat name.
- Don’t shout. CAPITAL LETTERS are aggressive and angry.
- We won’t tolerate any kind of discrimination.
- Advertising or promotion of websites and companies isn’t allowed.
All you need to do is be a good talker in our chat rooms, welcoming players and being generally pleasant and helpful. Our CHs vote after each of their shifts as to who has contributed most to the chat. The votes are counted and the roomies rewarded every Monday.
Here are a few things to bear in mind.
- Roomies can only win once every 8 weeks.
- If there is a tie, the prize will be shared equally.
- We'll change the rooms every 6-8 weeks.
- Roomies taking part in the promotion are not allowed to change their chat name until that week's winners have been announced.
- You have to be over 18 to take part.
- The CHs decision is final.
- Mecca reserve the right to change this promotion at any time.