We love a gossip and a giggle and we want you to as well. That’s why we have a couple of rules that we ask you to follow to keep our chat rooms nice and friendly.
- Be nice. Mum always said; ‘if you have nothing nice to say, don’t say anything at all’. That also applies in chat rooms.
- Please only chat in English. While your language skills are really cool, we want everyone to feel included.
- Remember - the nicer you are to people, the nicer they’ll be to you!
- Our CHs are there to help, so please respect them and remember that their decisions are final and not up for debate.
- CHs award Chat Game winners based on what they see on their screens
- CHs have the right to remove chat for any offence with or without warning, although they usually do give some warning first. Beware though – they’ll immediately remove chat if you use abusive or offensive language or bully your fellow roomies.
- Our CHs can take away your chat privileges if you keep breaking the rules and ignore our advice and warnings.
We want to make sure you always stay safe online. Never give out any of your log in or personal details (like telephone numbers, names, addresses or card details) in our chat rooms. No-one, not even Chat Hosts or Customer Champions, will ever ask for your log in details.
- Don’t be negative, no-one likes same winner comments, you wouldn’t like it said to you if you won
- Don’t spam chat, people come here to talk
- Don’t insult, harass, bully or argue with other roomies. If you do you’ll be banned from the chat.
- We like you just the way you are, so please don’t use a false identity or impersonate other roomies.
- Don’t swear or use indecent or sexual language, it can easily embarrass and upset your fellow roomies. It goes without saying, please choose a tasteful chat name.
- Don’t shout, no one enjoys it. CAPITAL LETTERS can seem very aggressive and angry. These are only used by our chat hosts.
- We won’t tolerate any kind of discrimination.
- Advertising or the promotion of other websites or companies isn’t allowed.
** Please Remember **
- Any free bingo room/free game sessions on site operate a zero tolerance of the above. Player/s will be removed by the Chat host immediately, without any warning.
All you need to do is be a nice person, a good talker in our chat rooms, welcoming players and being generally pleasant and helpful. All our CHs vote after each of their shifts as to which roomie has contributed most to the chat. The votes are counted and the roomies rewarded every Monday.
Here are a few things to bear in mind:
- Roomies can only win once every 8 weeks
- If there is a tie, the prize will be shared equally
- We'll change the rooms every 6-8 weeks
- Roomies taking part in the promotion are not allowed to change their chat name until that week's winners have been announced
- You must be over 18 to take part
- The CHs decision is final and not up for debate
- Mecca reserve the right to change this promotion at any time