Fishin’ Frenzy Full House
An ocean of wonders awaits where you might win up to 1,300 your bet. Take a spin from just 10p to get started.
Grab your fishing rod and prepare for a fin-tastic adventure like no other. With a spin from just 10p all the way up to £10; you could net up to 1,300x your bet.
Brace yourself for some juicy catches as you brave the ocean to unlock some amazing features. Watch out for the Fisherman Symbols for this is the wild of the game and could set you on your way to some exciting wins. The Super Wild is represented by the Golden Fish Symbol and is likely to be the most sought-after fish in these waters.
Unleash your inner angler and play Fishin' Frenzy Full House online.
But that's not all. We've got more online slots and games lined up for you.
How To Play
- X SYMBOL - this denotes nothing, i.e. no match or wild.
- FISHERMAN - the Fisherman symbol awards a Wild in the column above where it lands. Players may decide which number on the ticket to mark off. If all numbers are already marked off the Wild is redundant.
- FISH - if a fish lands it awards an instant prize that is shown as a multiplier of the players initial stake in the game. This is paid in addition to any line wins.
- GOLD FISH - the Gold Fish symbol awards a Super Wild. Players have the option to mark off any number on the ticket which has not already been marked off.
- Achieving nine (9) lines, ten (10) lines or a Full House on your ticket will trigger the Bonus Round feature game. The rules are as follows: Players receive an initial set of either two (2), three (3) or four (4) starting spins, or lives during the feature depending on the number of lines they achieved.
- Each of the 25 individual squares on the 5 by 5 grid will spin independently.
- Every spin that results in a symbol landing will reset the spins/lives back to 2/3 or 4 (or more if the player is awarded an extra spin by landing the fishing boat symbol).
- Any fish that lands will reveal a multiplier of between x1.0 and x100.0.
- If a Fisherman lands; they will collect all the multipliers in view. Only one fisherman can land in each spin.
- If a Gold Fish lands; it will multiply all multipliers currently in view before turning into a multiplier value. The Gold Fish will always multiply values first before a Fisherman collects if both land on the same spin.
- If a Fishing Boat lands it will award a player one (1) extra spin, meaning the spins or lives will reset to 3/4 or 5 depending on the number of starting spins. A Fishing Boat symbol can only land a maximum of once during the whole Bonus Round.
- The Bonus Round ends when the spins reach zero. The player is paid the sum of all multipliers shown in view at the end of the Bonus Round.
For information on symbols and base game instructions, please see in-game help menu.
- Min stake: 10p
- Max stake: £10
- Max payout: £250,000
- RTP: 95.06%
- Jackpot: No
- Paylines: 12