Promotion Specific Terms and Conditions
- This promotion is valid only to customers of meccabingo.com who have directly received this offer.
- The promotion is available for 7 days on receipt of qualifying communications.
- To be eligible for this promotion, customers must enter the bonus code BINGOT1 in the ‘Promotion Code’ section of ‘My Bonuses’ in your account to receive £10 all games bonus.
- Bonus will be credited as a non-withdrawable bonus with one time (x1) wager requirements.
- Cash stakes on eligible games* will contribute to the wagering requirements of an active bonus.
*Eligible games vary from bonus to bonus however a list of eligible games can be found in the terms and conditions of each bonus.
- If you have an active cash balance all wagers will be first taken from that balance followed by your bonus balance. This is with the exception of Bingo Bonuses, whereby the Bingo bonus will be used first, followed by cash and then any pending winnings.
- When placing a wager that uses a combination of cash and Bonus funds, any winnings generated from that wager will be credited proportionately to your cash and Bonus balances.
- Customers have 7 days from the date the bonus is added to their account to fulfil any wagering requirements before the bonus expires and the remaining bonus balance is forfeited.
- Once you have claimed this Bonus, you will only be permitted to withdraw any winnings contained in your Bonus Balance once the Wagering Requirements have been met.
- You can withdraw funds in your Cash Balance at any time. However, upon withdrawal of some or all funds from your Cash Balance, you will forfeit any funds in your Bonus Balance which have not yet met the stated Wagering Requirements.
- For further information about your withdrawable funds and bonus balances, please see our General Terms & Conditions or alternatively speak to Customer Services on 0800 083 1988.
- This promotion is subject to the standard MeccaBingo.com terms and conditions.
General Terms and Conditions
- The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the Promotion or to amend these terms and conditions at any time but will only do so in exceptional circumstances and will make every reasonable effort to minimize the impact on customers.
- To fulfil its regulatory obligations, the Promoter may at any point before, during or after the Promotion, ask for valid proof of identity, such as a passport to verify your identity, age and residency. If you are unable to produce such documents you will automatically be excluded from the Promotion and will forfeit any prizes that have already been allocated or awarded to you, without compensation.
- This promotion is only open to customers of meccabingo.com who are aged 18 years or over at the time of entry and who can view it in their account.
- This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other meccabingo.com offer. Should 2 or more promotions run at the same time, customers will have to fulfil the necessary requirement separately to take advantage of the additional promotion(s).
- Any customers registered on meccabingo.com (“the Website”) will be eligible to take part in this Promotion.
- This Promotion is only available on the Website and therefore access to the internet is required to enter the Promotion and to claim a prize
- The Promoter reserves the right to take reasonable steps to verify any claim. If breach of these rules, or fraud is suspected, the Promoter may refuse to process the claim.
- The Promoter is the sole arbiter of this promotion, and its decision is final and binding. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or to amend these terms and conditions at any time but will only do so in exceptional circumstances and will make every reasonable effort to minimize the impact on customers.
- This Promotion is also subject to the Promoter’s general terms and conditions.
- Mecca bingo reserves the right to remove bonus funds and associated winnings should gaming patterns indicating promotional abuse be identified. These include but are not limited to; using promotional funds in conjunction with other players as part of syndicate play; manipulating game mechanics to circumvent wagering restrictions of bonus funds by switching games during bonus rounds or placing bets to delay the credit of winnings; “stashing” of bonus stage progression prior to completion of wagering; colluding with other players; taking advantage of game mechanic flaws.