Our Terms and Conditions
- Introduction and customer services
- Opening an account and gambling with us - your responsibilities and commitments
- Proof of your age, identity and source of funds
- Geographical restrictions
- Keeping your details up to date
- Your use of our website
- Placing a wager
- Errors or malfunctions
- Deposits, withdrawals and bonusing
- Closing your account
- Intellectual property
- Limitations on liability
- Responsible Gambling Tools
- Temporary Break, Self-exclusion and GAMSTOP
- Breach of Self-Exclusion
- Prohibited Conduct
- Other terms and conditions
1.1 This website is operated by Rank Digital Gaming (Alderney) Limited (a company registered in Alderney under number 1480) of La Corvee House, La Corvee, Alderney, Channel Islands, GY9 3TQ. We are part of The Rank Group Plc group of companies (‘Rank Group’) which operates gaming venues in Europe and digital gaming sites, including the Bella Casino, Enracha, Grosvenor Casino, Luda Bingo, Mecca Bingo and YoBingo brands.
1.2 These terms and conditions contain important information about your use of our website (which includes versions of our website viewed on mobile phones, tablets or other electronic devices). Please read them carefully before you register an account with us and before you start using our services.
1.3 By using our services, you signify your agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions and each of the following:
- 1.3.1 our privacy and cookies policies, which sets out how we use your data and what your rights are, which can be found here;
- 1.3.2 our PlayPoints terms and conditions which can be found here;
- 1.3.3 any individual games rules which can be found on the “game rules” tab for each game; and
- 1.3.4 any specific event, competition or promotion rules which will be set out next to each event, competition or promotion;
1.4 If there is any conflict or inconsistency between these terms and conditions and the different sets of terms, conditions, rules or policies referred in section 1.3 above, then whatever is in these terms and conditions will apply instead of the relevant provision(s) in the other documents.
3.1 When opening an account, you are requested to choose your own username and password. You should ensure that these details are kept private, as you are responsible for all activity on your account, where the correct security information has been provided. If you lose or forget your username and/or password or if you believe that a third party is aware of them, you should contact us immediately. If another person accesses your account due to your error (for example, not keeping your username and password private or leaving your computer unattended without logging out) you are responsible for all their actions and any losses they may incur on your account.
3.2 When you open an account and when you gamble with us you are confirming that:
- 3.2.1 you do not have problem gambling issues, you have not excluded yourself from gambling with us and you are not registered with the self–exclusion service provided by the National Online Self Exclusion Scheme Limited (“GAMSTOP”);
- 3.2.3 you are in a fit state of mind to do so and are not under the influence of alcohol or drugs (whether legal, prescribed or otherwise);
- 3.2.4 you are at least 18 years of age and above the legal age for gambling in the jurisdiction in which you live (see section 4 – proof of age and identity);
- 3.2.5 you are not restricted from opening an account under the ‘Geographical restrictions’ section of these terms and conditions (see section 5);
- 3.2.6 you are accessing the website from a permitted jurisdiction (refer to ‘Geographical restrictions’, section 5);
- 3.2.7 you are acting for yourself and not on behalf of anyone else and will only use the website for lawful purposes and in a lawful manner and not in a way that could be considered discriminatory, defamatory, abusive or obscene or which could reasonably cause offence;
- 3.2.8 you are using your own funds that you can afford to gamble with or funds you are expressly entitled to use for gambling. We accept no liability where this is not the case;
- 3.2.9 you are not an undischarged bankrupt or the subject of any bankruptcy proceedings (or its equivalent in any other jurisdiction);
- 3.2.10 you will only have one account for the website at any one time;
- 3.2.11 you have not previously held an account with us or with any other gambling operator (in both cases whether online or in any venue) which was suspended or terminated due to your wrongdoing;
- 3.2.12 the details that you have provided us with are true, correct and complete and you will inform us of any changes to the information you have provided in accordance with section 4 of these terms and conditions;
- 3.2.13 you will not use, or allow any other person to use, the website for fraudulent purposes, or in connection with a criminal offence or other unlawful activity and in any way which could be considered discriminatory, defamatory, abusive, obscene or which could reasonably cause offence, loss or damage to others; and
- 3.2.14 if you are an employee, worker or contractor of any company within the Rank Group, you are permitted to do so by the Rank Group’s internal employee gambling policy and in line with the terms of your contract.
4.1 To register with us you must be at least 18 years of age and above the legal age for gambling in the jurisdiction in which you live (the “Appropriate Age”). Gambling underage is a criminal offence. We may request proof of age and residency documentation from you at any time which you agree to provide to us promptly. If you are subsequently found to be under the Appropriate Age at the time you placed wagers with us (or we are unable to verify your age for any reason) your account will be closed, all wagers placed whilst you were under the Appropriate Age will be voided and all related funds deposited will be returned. We shall not be obliged to pay any winnings which might otherwise have been payable.
4.2 We are subject to legal and regulatory requirements and we may request proof of identity, source of funds and other information from you from time to time, which you agree to provide to us promptly. We may terminate and/or suspend your registration and/or account and/or withhold payment to you if we do not receive such documentation within the time period we specify.
4.3 In particular, you agree that we and our third party agents will conduct verification checks of your personal details on registration. To do so, we and they may check your details against any database (public or otherwise) and record, retain, use and disclose such information. Our agents may use your details in the future to assist other companies for verification purposes.
5.1 We only accept wagers (which shall include bets and amounts staked) or play from persons located in United Kingdom, the Republic of Ireland, the Channel Islands, the Isle of Man and Gibraltar (the “Permitted Jurisdictions”). These locations may change from time to time and may not be exhaustive.
5.2 It is your responsibility to comply at all times with your own local, national or state laws that relate to gambling.
5.3 The availability of the website does not constitute an offer, solicitation or invitation by us for the use of or subscription to betting, gaming or other services in any jurisdiction in which such activities are prohibited by law.
5.4 You agree not to attempt to circumvent our jurisdictional controls, whether by use of a virtual private network or otherwise. Although we take appropriate measures to restrict access to our website to persons located in the Permitted Jurisdictions, no winnings shall be paid to you if you do obtain access outside the Permitted Jurisdictions.
5.5 We reserve the right to terminate your account and refuse any use of our services if we know or reasonably suspect that you have been using them whilst located outside the Permitted Jurisdictions.
If any of your personal account details or financial information relevant to your account change, you must inform us immediately, as failure to do so may result in transactions being declined by your financial institution. To change any of your account information, you can access and amend your information using the “My Account” section of the website or by contacting customer services. Should the payment card used on your account be lost, stolen or re-issued, please notify us as soon as possible by contacting customer services.
7.3 We may withdraw any promotional offers (including bonuses, free bets or tokens) at any time.
8.1 You must exercise your own judgment in placing a wager and you acknowledge that you have not relied on any statement or advice from us or our employees, agents or licensors in deciding to place a wager.
8.2 We may refuse or limit the whole or part of any wager for any reason at our discretion. You are not allowed to place a wager greater than the amount in credit in your account.
8.3 We may set the maximum and minimum wager amounts and these will be set out in the individual games rules.
8.4 Wagers do not become valid until our systems confirm that the wager has been accepted and until we have received payment.
8.5 If there is any disagreement as to the details of a particular wager, then our records shall always prevail. In the unlikely event of a disagreement between the result that appears on your screen and the game server, you hereby agree the result that appears on the game server will prevail.
8.6 For some games, we will pass you to a third party system. These systems may not provide you with all of the reporting information you will find on our website. Should you require additional wager information, please contact our customer services.
9.1 Neither we nor our suppliers accept any liability for errors or malfunctions on the website or software or any other element of our service and we will be entitled to declare any wagers affected by any such error or malfunction as void. Errors and malfunctions may include but are not limited to human error, misstatements, omissions, system, technical or communication delays, interruptions, malfunctions or failures, data non-delivery, mis-delivery or corruption, hacking, bugs or viruses or events outside of our reasonable control.
9.2 We reserve the right to correct any settlement of a wager which is subsequently found to have been made as a result of any error or malfunction. If following such correction your account balance becomes negative you must immediately deposit funds to increase your balance to at least zero.
10.1 You may deposit monies to an account with us by using the payment methods listed on the website.
10.2 The payment card used must be in your own name. If not, this may result in your account being suspended and further identification documents being requested.
10.3 Interest is not payable on account balances.
10.4 You can make withdrawals from your account up to your current available balance subject to the following terms and conditions:
- 10.4.1 if you wish to withdraw an amount in excess of £15,000 per day, please contact customer services;
- 10.4.2 for some cards, we may not be able to pay funds back to these if non-refundable. In these circumstances, withdrawals will, where possible, be processed by bank transfer.
- 10.4.3 for Visa debit cards and other third party payment processing websites (such as Paypal), there may be limits on withdrawals put in place by the relevant payment service provider from time to time. You should contact customer services in the event that you wish to withdraw funds in excess of these limits; and
- 10.4.4 for bank transfer to UK bank accounts, each withdrawal must be at least £10, or other currency equivalent (save in the case of a final withdrawal to close an account).
10.5 We reserve the right to charge a processing fee of not more than £5 for bank transfer withdrawals. A transfer will only be made to an account in your name and such account must be held in a Permitted Jurisdiction. Where you are requesting a bank transfer for the first time, we will require a statement showing the name, address, sort code and account number.
10.6 You can only remove a payment method from your account if the net deposit (deposits less withdrawals) on all payment methods is zero or less. If you no longer have the payment method that has net deposits on your account, then please contact our customer service team for appropriate security checks. In some cases, we may require additional documentation confirming that the payment method is no longer active before we can remove it.
10.7 If as part of a promotion or competition that you take part in we credit an amount to your account (a ‘Bonus’) then the following rules apply (in addition to the promotion or competition rules):
- 10.7.1 the wagering requirements for the Bonus will be set out in the promotion or competition rules;
- 10.7.2 you can only use the Bonus for placing wagers on our website;
- 10.7.3 you can only spend the Bonus after you have spent the cash in your account. This is with the exception of Bingo Bonuses, whereby the Bingo bonus will be used first, followed by cash and then any pending winnings;
- 10.7.4 when placing a wager that uses a combination of cash and Bonus funds, any winnings generated from that wager will be credited proportionately to your cash and Bonus balances;
- 10.7.5 if you do not satisfy the minimum wagering requirements within the timescale specified (or if no period is specified, 30 days after the Bonus was added to your account) or seek to withdraw any funds prior to doing so, then the Bonus balance (including winnings from Bonus wagers) will be forfeited; and
- 10.7.6 if you have more than one active Bonus then the wagering requirements may be combined (as to wagering target and/or expiry). If in any doubt please contact customer services for confirmation.
10.8 You may only make deposits and withdrawals into your account for the purpose of using the website in good faith and for the purpose for which it is provided and we reserve the right to suspend or terminate your account in the event that we suspect that you are using your account for any other purpose. We may also be required by law or any relevant authority to report any such activity and act in accordance with that authority's directions in relation to your account and the funds in it.
10.9 Rank Digital Gaming (Alderney) Limited is a wholly-owned subsidiary of The Rank Group Plc, which is listed on the London Stock Exchange. Funds at least equal to the value of active customer balances are held in a designated bank account separate from our business accounts to ensure that there are always sufficient funds for customers to withdraw their balance at any time. We hold such sums on trust for our customers for the sole purpose of enabling them to either withdraw their balance or to place wagers on our website. This means that steps have been taken to protect your funds in the event of insolvency but that there is no absolute guarantee that all funds will be repaid. This meets the Gambling Commission’s requirements for the segregation of customer funds at the medium level of protection. Further information about the protection of customer funds can be found at www.gamblingcommission.gov.uk/consumers/protection-of-customer-funds.aspx.
11.1 We reserve the right to close your account or withdraw the website at any time and we will use reasonable endeavours to notify you of such closure or withdrawal.
11.2 You may close your account at any time by notifying us.
12.1 You agree that all copyright, trademarks, designs, text, photographs, videos, images and graphics, look and structure of our website, database rights and all other intellectual property rights relating to the website and its contents (including the software) are and will remain our or our licensors’ property.
12.2 You also agree and acknowledge that the material and content contained within the website is made available for your personal non-commercial use and that any other use of such material and content is not permitted.
13.1 You accept that by using the website there is a risk that you may lose money as well as win.
13.2 We will endeavour to provide the website using reasonable skill and care but we do not accept liability for errors or malfunctions, as set out in section 9 or the accuracy, completeness or currency of any information provided by us, our agents or licensors.
13.3 We only supply the website for domestic and private use. You agree not to use the website for any commercial or business purpose. We have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, loss of business opportunity, loss of use of or corruption of software or data or damage to goodwill or reputation.
13.4 We will not be liable for the conduct of any third party or customer, including anything said or done by them which may be discriminatory, defamatory, abusive or obscene or which could cause offence.
13.6 Save in respect of any winnings lawfully due to you, our maximum liability to you is limited to the greater of:
- 13.6.1 where liability relates to a wager, the amount you wagered;
- 13.6.2 where liability relates to the loss or misapplication of funds in your account with us, the amount that has been lost or misapplied; or
- 13.6.3 £1,000.
14.1 You agree to play responsibly and within your financial means. Should you experience any issues controlling your gambling, we encourage you to use the features available in your account, including setting a deposit limit and reality checks (such as an hourly reminder of time spent on the site). We urge caution with the use of ‘windfall’ amounts (such as a compensation payment, inheritance or pension pot). Where such a sum is needed to provide ongoing financial support, please do not gamble with it. Further details are available here
14.2 You will seek to prevent young persons and children from accessing our websites and we recommend that you install internet filtering software on your devices. This provides you with the ability to control content displayed, block websites and set up passwords to prevent gambling sites being available to underage persons. There are many internet filtering software choices available and you can view a selection of solutions, as recommended by GamCare, by visiting https://www.gamcare.org.uk/get-advice/what-can-you-do/blocking-software.
15.1 If you wish to take a temporary break from gambling on-line, you can choose a break period from 1 day up to 6 weeks. You will not be able to access your account and you will be prevented from gambling until your break period has finished.
15.2 If you wish to self-exclude from gaming, it will be for a minimum of six months. You will not be able to access your account and you will be prevented from gambling. Your self-exclusion will apply to all of our websites. We will undertake reasonable checks to identify and block any accounts which we find under your name, date of birth and address, however it is your responsibility to notify us if an account may exist which does not match these exact details. Only once the requested period of self-exclusion has passed, may you apply for reinstatement.
15.3 The take a break and self-exclusion features are available in the Responsible Gaming section of My Account or by contacting Customer Services
15.4 During the period in which you take a break or are self-excluded, you must not attempt to re-open your account or try to open new accounts
15.5 In addition to our own self–exclusion facility, we are registered with the self-exclusion service provided by The National Online Self Exclusion Scheme Limited (“GAMSTOP”). You can find out more details about GAMSTOP by visiting www.gamstop.co.uk
15.6 Upon your successful enrolment onto GAMSTOP, we will take all reasonable steps, whilst your GAMSTOP self-exclusion is “active”, to prevent you from accessing your online accounts, or opening new online accounts.
15.7 We can only enforce your GAMSTOP self-exclusion based on the information you provide to GAMSTOP during registration. It is your responsibility to provide truthful and accurate details, consistent with those which you use/have used to set up any online accounts with us. We will not be responsible for any failure on our part to spot any errors made by you or GAMSTOP and cannot be held liable for any losses as result of these errors.
16.1 It is ultimately your own responsibility to uphold a self-exclusion, but we will use all reasonable endeavours to stop you playing on the account from which you have excluded. However, should you manage to open a new account by using different personal details of any kind, we will not be responsible for any losses you may subsequently incur as a result of your circumvention of the self-exclusion process and we reserve the right to withhold any winnings.
17.1 We reserve the right to seek criminal and other sanctions against you if you have, or we suspect you have, engaged in any form of criminal activity, collusion (including in relation to chargebacks), cheating (including obtaining any unfair advantage), fraudulent practice or unlawful, improper or dishonest activity (together ‘Prohibited Conduct’). You agree that we may disclose any information relating to Prohibited Conduct (including your personal information) to the relevant authorities and other relevant parties (such as other gambling operators).
17.2 We reserve the right to terminate your account, retain the balance of your account and recover from you the amount of any affected pay-outs, bonuses or winnings if:
- 17.2.1 you are found to be participating in any form of Prohibited Conduct with us or with any other in-club, online or mobile provider of gambling services;
- 17.2.2 we become aware that you have requested a charge-back or have denied any of the transactions made on your account;
- 17.2.3 you become bankrupt or subject to bankruptcy proceedings (or its equivalent in any other jurisdiction);
- 17.2.4 you have more than one account with us at any one time; or
- 17.2.5 you are using our software and/or system in a manner which we (acting reasonably) deem inappropriate;
and we may at any time suspend your account while we investigate whether you have engaged in any of the conduct described above.
17.3 You shall repay to us all costs, charges or losses sustained or incurred by us arising directly or indirectly from any of the matters referred to in sections 17.1 or 17.2 above.
18.1 If you wish to make a complaint regarding our website, you should contact customer services here.
18.2 All complaints should be notified to us as soon as possible and in particular all game claims or disputes should be raised with our customer services team within seven (7) days of the original transaction or wager. You must also provide the Game ID and a screenshot of the game as it finished in order for us to assist you.
18.3 Customers who are dissatisfied with the outcome of a complaint may escalate the matter further as follows:
- UK residents may contact an Alternative Dispute Resolution Service (ADR), a service provided by the Independent Betting Adjudication Service (IBAS) who may be contacted at www.ibas-uk.com.
- Non-UK residents may contact the Alderney Gambling Control Commission (AGCC):https://www.gamblingcontrol.org/?s=complaints.
19.1 For certain services we offer, you may need to download or use certain additional software, including software provided by third parties.
19.2 You may be required to enter into end user terms and conditions of use in order to make use of such software. You agree to be bound by the terms of any such agreement.
19.3 You shall not use (other than for its specified purpose), interfere with, copy, modify, decode, reverse engineer, disassemble, decompile, translate, convert or create derivative works from any software provided to you by us and/or any third party or attempt to do so.
20.3 No failure or delay by us in exercising any of our rights shall prevent us from exercising such rights in the future.
Last updated on: 07/01/2021