- This Promotion is only open to fully registered players aged 18 years or over on Mecca Bingo.
- Promotion Period: The following Promotions will run according to the table outlined below:
|Promotion Period||Eligible Games||Start Date (each Promotion Period starting at 00:00)||End Date (each Promotion Period ending at 23:59)|
|1||All EYECON Progressive JP Games||01/01/2023||30/01/2023|
|2||All VF Jackpot Slot Games||01/02/2023||28/02/2023|
|3||All EYECON Progressive JP Games||01/03/2023||30/03/2023|
|4||All VF Jackpot Slot Games||01/03/2023||30/04/2023|
|5||All EYECON Progressive JP Games||31/03/2023||30/05/2023|
|6||All VF Jackpot Slot Games||01/05/2023||29/06/2023|
|7||All EYECON Progressive JP Games||31/05/2023||30/07/2023|
|8||All VF Jackpot Slot Games||30/06/2023||30/08/2023|
|9||All EYECON Progressive JP Games||31/07/2023||28/09/2023|
|10||All VF Jackpot Slot Games||31/08/2023||30/10/2023|
|11||All EYECON Progressive JP Games||30/09/2023||29/11/2023|
|12||All VF Jackpot Slot Games||31/10/2023||28/12/2023|
Eligible Games: The single-entry games are All Eyecon Progressive JP Games: Fluffy Favourites Mix'n'Win JP, Hot Off The Press JP, Fruity Burst 2 JP and Fluffy Favourites Remastered JP.
Double entries: Irish luck Jackpot, Clover Rollover 2 Jackpot, Fluffy Favourites Jackpot, or Shaman’s Dream Jackpot. (IMPORTANT: Irish Luck JP and Shamans Dream JP can be played only via Bingo Lobby)
- All entrants must ensure that their participation (including the acceptance of any Prize awarded) is lawful in accordance with the laws of the country of which they are a citizen and/or resides. This Promotion is void where void under local national laws. The Promoter shall not be taken to make any representations, express or implied, as to the lawfulness of any individual's participation, or as to any other aspect of any Promotion.
- To comply with applicable laws, and so that this website and promotion remains safe and secure, we may request proof of eligibility and identity. This must be provided upon request. Should you not provide this or if we are not fully satisfied that what has been provided meets the requirements, we may withhold and/or retain any and all amounts until such time as this has been fulfilled.
- To Enter: Log in to your Meccabingo.com account (or create an account) and place a £10 stake (or local currency equivalent as indicated in Clause 11) on an Eligible Game, detailed in Clause 2, during a relevant Promotion Period to be entered into the relevant prize draw.
- Place a £10 stake (or local currency equivalent) on an Eligible Game during a Promotional Period to receive one entry into the relevant Prize Draw. Any stakes placed on the double entry games are treated separately with each full £10 (or local currency equivalent) counting as 2 entries for the promotion (see clause 6 for further details on double entry games). Eligible Slots may be available in both mini-game version (within the bingo rooms) and full screen standalone versions.
- Stakes are cumulative for single entry games, meaning that if you staked £6 on ‘single entry game a’, and a further £4 on ‘single game b’, this would be considered as a full £10 and grant 1 entry into the Prize Draw for that relevant Promotion Period.
- Stakes for double entry games are also cumulative with other double entry games.
- Double Entry Games: For a certain period during each Promotion Period, some games will be enhanced and become double entry games (“Double Entry Games”). These games will grant entrants 2 entries to the promotion as per clause 5 of these terms and conditions. The list of Double Ticket games will be as follows:
|Promotion Period||Double Entry Period||Eligible Games|
|1||23/01/2023 - 30/01/2023||· Fluffy Favourites Mix'n'Win JP
· Hot Off The Press JP
· Fruity Burst 2 JP
· Fluffy Favourites Remastered JP
|2||20/02/2023 - 28/02/2023||· Clover Rollover
· Mafia Millions
· Cleopatras Chest
· Pet Luck
|3||24/03/2023 - 30/03/2023||· Irish Luck JP
· Clover Rollover JP
· Fluffy Favourites JP
· Shamans Dream JP
|4||24/04/2023 - 30/04/2023||· George and the Dragon
· Bouncy Balls
· Big Top Tombola
· Pirate Plunder
|5||22/05/2023 - 30/05/2023||· Stampede JP
· Temple of Iris JP
· Fluffy Too JP
· Wild Koi JP
|6||23/06/2023 - 29/06/2023||· AOTG Lord of Lightening
· Hollywood Boulevard
· Fireworkz Blitz
· Mafia Millions
|7||24/07/2023 - 30/07/2023||· Fluffy Favourites Megaways JP
· Bouncy Balls 2 JP
· White Wizard JP
· Enchanted Prince JP
|8||25/08/2023 - 30/08/2023||>· Big Top Tombola
· Snow Queens Magic
· Marine Mayhem Mini
· Bouncy Balls
|9||22/09/2023 - 28/09/2023||· Fluffy Favourites Fairground JP
· Secret Garden JP
· Unicorn Bliss JP
· Beez Kneez JP
|10||23/10/2023 - 30/10/2023||· Clover Rollover
· George and the Dragon
· Cleopatras Chest
· Pet Luck
|11||24/11/2023 - 29/11/2023||· Fluffy Favourites JP
· Dynamite Digger Eureka JP
· Shamans Dream JP
· Enchanted Prince 2 JP
|12||22/12/2023 - 28/12/2023||· Snow Queens Magic
· AOTG Lord of Lightening
· Fireworkz Blitz
· Big Top Tombola
- There is no limit to the number of entries that can be made unless there are general account limits imposed by the player or Mecca Bingo.
- Eligible Games: Entries into the relevant Prize Draw are made automatically upon each £10 (or local currency equivalent) stake made on an Eligible Game within a Promotion Period. For every £10 staked on one of the Eligible Games, entrants will receive 1 entry in the prize draw.
- Double Entry Games: For the Double Entry Period, four of the Eligible Games will be deemed to be a Double Entry Game as per clause 6 of these terms and conditions. For every £10 staked on a Double Entry Game during the Double Entry Period as per clause 6, entrants will receive 2 entries into the Prize Draw.
- For the removal of doubt, during the Double Entry Period, Double Entry Games will not be considered as Eligible Games for the purposes of clause 8a. of these terms and conditions and will only grant entrants a maximum of 2 entries into the promotion for every £10 staked.
- For every entry received in a Promotion Period (as outlined in clause 2), entrants will receive an equivalent number of entries into the subsequent Promotion Period. For the avoidance of doubt, as an example, if an entrant stakes £40 during Promotion Period 1 and receives 4 single entries into the Prize Draw, they will automatically receive 4 single entries into Promotion Period 2 Prize Draw.
This Promotion is available across multiple currencies and for the purposes of this Promotion, the equivalent required stakes in alternative currencies will be based on the rounded conversion rate of £10 as follows:
- The Prizes: There are 10,156 Cash prizes of between £10 and £5,000 available within each Promotion Period, equating to a total prize fund of £200,000 per Promotion Period. The prizes will be paid into the winning players’ registered account on Mecca Bingo in either £ GBP or the equivalent in local currency (calculated on the date of the prize draw and obtained from oanda.com) within 28 days.
In the unlikely event that a Prize is not received within 28 days, the winner must inform the Promoter by emailing email@example.com If a winner does not do so, the Promoter reserves the right to not reissue the Prize or limit its value at its sole discretion.
- Additional Prize Details: The total prize fund per Promotion Period is £200,000 split between the following prizes:
|Total Prize Fund||£200,000|
|Cash Prize||Number of Prizes|
- Winner Selection: After each Promotion Period, 10,156 winners will be selected in a random draw to be conducted by PromoVeritas Ltd, the independent promotional verification service, from all valid entries received by the Promoter within the relevant Promotion Period, within five working days after the close of that Promotion Period.
- Entrants may win more than one prize as multiple entries are permitted.
- Prize payments will usually be made to the winners’ account within 2 working days of the draw date but winners must allow up to 28 days for payments to show.
- In the event that a winners’ account has been closed (by the entrant or the company) prior to the award of the prize, reasonable efforts will be made to contact the prize winner via email or other method. Those failing to respond to such notification within 14 days may forfeit the prize. The Promotor reserves the right to award the prize to an alternate entrant.
- In the event that a winner’s account is deemed to be ineligible (for example found to be underage, or invalid id or verification), the Promoter reserves the right to withhold payment of the prize and if necessary, award the prize to an alternate entrant selected in the same manner.
- There is no alternative to any cash prize offered in whole or part and withdrawal of prize payments can only be made in accordance with the general Terms and Conditions of meccabingo.
- No responsibility is accepted for game plays or stakes lost, corrupted, delayed or misdirected in transmission or incomplete or which cannot be delivered for any technical, delivery or other reason as a result of technical failures or otherwise. Proof of entering will not be accepted as proof of receipt. The Promoter does not guarantee continuous or secure access to Mecca Bingo.
- The Promoter’s decision in all matters is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- These Terms & Conditions are additional to the standard Terms & Conditions for the participating website, and by participating in this Promotion all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by both of these Terms and Conditions.
- This Promotion is available to multiple sites within the Virtue Fusion network and therefore winners may be selected across multiple sites.
- This promotion is funded by progressive jackpots associated with the Eligible Games included in the promotion.
- The Promoter reserves the right to amend or cancel this Promotion or amend these Terms and Conditions without notice if the change or cancellation is a result of any legal or regulatory change; or for any other valid reason if the change is favorable to the participant (including, making the Promotion Terms fairer to you or easier to understand)We may also offer an equivalent prize, bonus or free bet to the one referred to in any Promotion without prior notice should the advertised prizes become unavailable for reasons beyond our control.
- The Promoter will not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations or any delay in performing its obligations within these terms and conditions If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs caused by (but not limited to) global or regional health crises, weather conditions, fire, flood, strike, hurricane, industrial dispute, war, terrorist activity, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, epidemic, pandemic, famine, plague or other natural calamities and acts of God, or any other circumstances beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies are not liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using the/a Prize(s), except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law. Nothing will exclude the Promotor’s liability for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence.
- The winner will be responsible for any tax liability as relevant with national laws dependant on the country of residence of the winner.
- Provided no objection is received from the winners, the winning ID, chat name and prize amount for each Prize Draw will be available by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org which will be available following the close of the Promotion Period for 8 weeks. The winners can object to their details being published by emailing email@example.com. Without prejudice, the Promoter will provide winner information to the Advertising Standards Authority when requested by them.
- The Promoter seeks to run a fair and secure promotion and prevent abuse and cheating. If any entrant participates in a way that is not consistent with these Terms & Conditions, their entry/ies (and any of their associated aliases) will be disqualified. Any Prize awarded may be void and recoverable, and the Promoter reserves the right to bar the entrant from entering future promotions for a period of at least six months. For this reason, the Promoter reserves the right at any point to:
- Verify the eligibility of entrants and/or provisional winners by requesting such information it consider reasonably necessary for this purpose. Entry or a Prize may be withheld until verification is completed.
- Disqualify entries that are not made directly by the individual entering the Promotion.
- Disqualify entries made using anonymous email services such as, but not limited to, GuerillaMail, Dispostable or Mailinator.
- Disqualify bulk entries from individuals, trade, consumer groups or third parties, incomplete entries and entries submitted by macros or other automated means.
- Disqualify entries beyond the maximum allowed, or those using techniques such as ‘script’, ‘brute force’, multiple SIM cards for text entries, masking identity by manipulating IP addresses, using aliases or identities other than their own or any other means.
- Disqualify entrants who tamper with the entry process.
- Disqualify entries which, in some other way, do not meet the requirements of these Terms & Conditions.
- Cancel, modify or suspend the Promotion should it not be capable of running as planned for reasons including but not limited to tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, dishonesty, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion.
- The Promoter may refuse to award a Prize in the event of any entrant’s fraud, dishonesty, breach or non-entitlement under these Terms & Conditions or seek recovery of its value if the Prizes have been awarded.
- If any provisions of these Terms & Conditions are judged to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, this will not affect or impact the continuation in full force and effect the remainder of the provisions.
- In the event of a discrepancy between these Terms and Conditions and the details in any promotional material, the details of these Terms and Conditions shall prevail.
- These Terms and Conditions are governed by English law and the entrant agrees to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.