- The “Which Bingo Celebration” promotion (“the Promotion”) is part of the bingo schedule – bingo terms and conditions apply.
- The Promotion comprises of two parts:
Part 1: double free bingo in Lucky For Some
Part 2: Free Bingo Sessions in Firecracker
- The double free bingo promotion will take place in the Lucky For Some bingo room.
- Promotional games will be Free and will be £20 prize money instead of the usual £10.
- Promotional games run throughout the schedule during the room opening hours of 8am until 10pm on 9th July (the ‘Promotional Period’)
- Free Bingo Sessions (part 2) will run in the Firecracker room and will be open to all
- The Free Bingo Sessions run between 6pm and 7pm on Friday 8th, Saturday 9th and Sunday 10th July (the ‘Promotional Period’)
- The total prize money in the Free Bingo Sessions will be £1000 per session on Friday and Sunday, and £2000 on Saturday.
- Tickets for these games will be free
- Cash prizes will be paid as part of the regular bingo schedule.
General Terms and Conditions
- All meccabingo.com promotions are only open to customers who are aged 18 years or over at the time of entry.
- This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other MeccaBingo.com offer. Should 2 or more promotions run at the same time, customers will have to fulfil the necessary requirement separately to take advantage of the additional promotion(s).
- Any customers registered on www.meccabingo.com (“the Website”) will be eligible to take part in this Promotion.
- This Promotion is only available on the Website and therefore access to the internet is required to enter the Promotion and to claim a prize
- The Promoter reserves the right to amend or withdraw this Promotion or to amend these terms and conditions at any time and without notice.
- The Promoter reserves the right to take reasonable steps to verify any claim. If breach of these rules, or fraud is suspected, the Promoter may refuse to process the claim.
- Any abuse of the Promotion may lead to all bonus funds being withdrawn.
- The Promoter reserves the right to void any entry if it suspects that the person participating in the Promotion is not eligible to do so.
- This Promotion is also subject to the Promoter’s general terms and conditions
- The Promoter is the sole arbiter of this promotion and its decision is final and binding. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The major winners’ names and counties will be available by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org within three months of the promotional closing date.
- The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or to amend these terms and conditions at any time but will only do so in exceptional circumstances and will make every reasonable effort to minimize the impact on customers.