Pay In and Cash Out in Club
When this promotion is available.
Where this game can be played: desktop PC, mobile, tablet or in club.
You can collect your winnings in your local club if that’s what suits you best - and you can make a deposit there too.
If you’re cashing out you can make 1 withdrawal a day that’s between £10 and £100 from any Mecca club. Just give us a call on 0800 083 1988 between 8am and 12pm, and we will help you to make an arrangement to pick up your winnings at the club between 10.30am-9pm.
As for making deposits, our friendly club team can make them for you. They’ll add your money instantly to your online account with either cash, debit card or funds from your Max account. Also, just like when cashing out, you can make 1 deposit a day that’s between £10 and £100 at any Mecca club. Either way, don’t forget to bring some proof of ID to the club too.
So whether it’s online or in club, pay in and cash out your way.
- Only one withdrawal can be made in one calendar day and has to be collected in the chosen Mecca club on the same day the transaction was requested.
- A minimum of £10 and a maximum of £100 per day can be withdrawn.
- Only funds that are classed as "winnings" can be withdrawn.
- Service is only available from 10.30am — 9pm.
- The age of the account must be over 6 months
- There is a recent history (in the last 6 months) of customers withdrawing online to the last payment method used to deposit
- The customer’s account is fully verified
- The customer cannot cash out bonus balances
- Funds deposited must not exceed any deposit limits on the account
- Only one deposit can be made in any one calendar day
- Photo ID (drving licence or passport) and club membership card are required by the club as verification documents.
- A minimum of £10 and a maximum of £100 per day can be deposited.
- Funds deposited using Cash In Club are non- withdrawable and must be wagered once
- Photo ID verification may be required by the club or by the online service
- We reserve the right to refuse the use of this service in line with our social responsibility and fraud prevention commitments. In the event of any dispute, Club Managers/Contact Centre Manager’s decision is final.