Play 80-ball bingo with Mecca Bingo
Find 90-ball bingo a little slow? Traditional 75-ball not your style? Then 80-ball is the place to be. The rules in 80-ball bingo are a little different to other online games, so there are a few things you’ll need to know to get started before you play bingo online.
Play Games to Win Real Money
Yes we love bingo just the way it is, but we also think you can bring an extra slice of fun by playing bingo for real money.
So whilst we have free bingo options at Mecca Bingo, you can play for real money if you want. And with so many different online bingo games – including 80-ball bingo – you can get right into the action and play for some cold hard cash. Just head into our 80-ball bingo rooms, choose your game and make your bet. And if you win, you’ll be taking home some real money!
The More you Pay the More Money you Could Win
Want to boost your winnings? You can always buy more bingo tickets rather than just one. Or you can put down more money when you make your bet. Whilst the odds of winning will stay the same, your potential winnings will be more if you increase your stake.
Or if you don’t want to play for real money, you can simply play 80-ball bingo for the fun of it. And who could blame you? It’s such a fun game after all!
Play with However Many People you Want
Talking of having fun when you play 80-ball bingo, it’s even more fun when you play with your friends. And that’s what we’re all about at Mecca Bingo – creating a fun community where people can come together and play with their friends, whether online or in one of our many Mecca Bingo clubs.
You can play 80-ball bingo with as many friends as you want at the same time, or simply chat with no obligation to buy tickets or play.
We have so many popular 80-ball bingo games for you to get involved with at Mecca Games. And they change all the time. So if you love a bit of 80-ball, keep checking back here and you’ll find our latest 80-ball bingo games for you to enjoy.
Cashline Bingo Room from 9am to 12am
If you fancy your bingo of a slightly different flavour, come and join the fun in our exclusive 80-ball room, Cashline Bingo. You can play in the Cashline room from 9am until midnight daily, with ticket prices starting from… free! We also run regular bingo promotions linked to our 80-ball games. Check them out.
So, what is Cashline Bingo? Cashline Bingo is our exclusive 80-ball bingo game. It’s based on the same premise and format as 80-ball bingo, and there are two jackpots available in every game which brings you the chance to win big.
The Cash Attack jackpot: A progressive pot with a minimum win of £50. Call full house in 33 - 36 ball calls to grab the full amount!
The Elevator: A progressive pot with a minimum win of £2,500! To win this beauty, you need to claim the full house prize in 32 ball calls or less. This jackpot is a community jackpot with 50% going to the winner and the remaining 50% going to those with tickets in play for the winning game.
80-ball Bingo FAQs
How to Play 80-ball Bingo?
Still considered the new kid on the block, the rules of 80-ball bingo differ slightly from what you may be used to in other online bingo games. There are multiple ways to win in 80 ball, including patterns and complete lines.
As the name suggests, numbers one to 80 are used in 80-ball games. You’ll mark off numbers as they’re called, just like more traditional games – but if you’re playing online, the computer will do that for you.
If you’ve ever played in a Mecca Bingo Club, you might recognise Cashline Bingo, as it’s a fan-favourite between rounds!
How Do You Win in 80-ball Bingo?
There are multiple ways to win when you play 80-ball games:
- Line wins – you can win by marking off complete horizontal, vertical and diagonal lines.
- Pattern wins – you can also win by making patterns, like in 75-ball bingo. You’ll find out which patterns you need to make before the game starts.
- Four corners – when you complete four numbers that make up the four corners of your ticket.
- Full house – does what it says on the tin. Cross off every number on your grid!
80-ball Bingo Card Explained
80-ball games are played with a ticket that has 16 numbers arranged into a 4×4 grid. Each column is a different colour and there are many ways to win. Your ticket will be divided into four colours and numbers will be presented in groups of 20.
- Red – Numbers 1-20
- Yellow – Numbers 21-40
- Blue – Numbers 41-59
- Silver – Numbers 60-80
What are the odds in 80-ball bingo?
As with all bingo games, there are a few hints and tips you can pick up to better your odds of winning when you play 80-ball bingo. Check these out:
- Watch for bingo promotions – we regularly have great rewards and bonuses on offer, including the chance to play bingo for free.
- Play when it’s quiet – sounds obvious, but if you time it right, you can often catch a quiet room – giving you much better odds of winning!
- Play with multiple cards – you’ll have the chance to purchase multiple cards for each game – giving you better odds than when you play on a single card or ticket.
But don’t forget – for truly the best odds of winning at bingo, check out BOB or Best Odds Bingo. With a limited number of players and ticket available, you’ll really even the odds in this Mecca exclusive room.
How to Join 80-Ball Bingo
Playing 80-ball bingo with Mecca Bingo is super simple. All you need to do is register with us and follows these simple steps to get started.
- First you’ll need to log in to your account and deposit some money to play with.
- Open the 80-ball bingo lobby by hitting a ‘Play 80-Ball Bingo Now’ button.
- The 80-ball bingo rooms will be displayed with ticket prices and the prize on offer for the next game.
- Find a game that takes your fancy and join the room.
- Before the next game starts, choose the number of tickets you want to play with. The maximum amount you can buy will vary from game to game.
- Wait for the next game to start and see if your numbers come in!
- Once the game has started, your numbers will be marked off automatically on your tickets. We’ll let you know if you get a win.
Play Bingo Online With Mecca Bingo
So are you ready to play 80-ball Bingo with Mecca Bingo? Grab your dabber, get your friends and Mecca yourself comfy because we’re bringing all the thrills and excitement of the bingo hall right to you wherever you are. You can play 80-ball bingo in the comfort of your own home, on the go, or wherever you please!
Just remember that before you can play 80-ball bingo with us, you must register for an account first and deposit some money to play with. Then it’s time to play 80-ball bingo with all your friends at Mecca Bingo. See you in the 80-ball bingo room.