Monopoly Big Event Wonder 500
Join Mr Monopoly for an epic time on these board game-inspired reels where you could trigger loads of bonus features!
Played the board game? Well, then you’ll love this Monopoly-inspired slot that includes some of your favourite characters and elements of the game – plus tons more!
When the Big Event Bonus is activated, you’ll get to pick Community Chest cards and Chance cards. These will determine how many Free Spins and guaranteed wins you get, and reveal what free game is in store for you. During these free games, look out for Locked and Dancing Wilds, as well as the In Jail symbol – they’ll each award you with a new way to win BIG.
Sound like fun? Play Monopoly Big Event Wonder 500 online today.
Or check out the rest of our online slots and games.
How To Play
The WILD can appear on any reel. The WILD substitutes for all symbols except the BONUS and IN JAIL symbol.
The BONUS symbol can appear on any reel.
- 3 Bonus symbols activate the Big Event Bonus.
- 4 Bonus symbols activate the Big Event Bonus with House Sneak Preview.
- 5 Bonus symbols activate the Big Event Bonus with Hotel Sneak Preview.
Big Event Bonus
Before the feature begins the player is asked to pick from 15 Community Chest cards and 9 Chance cards. The Community Chest cards increase the number of Free Spins awarded and the number of guaranteed wins. The Chance cards control the type of free games which are awarded. These are:
- Standard Free Games (Dice)
- Dancing Wilds (House)
- Sticky Wilds (Hotel)
The player continues picking, alternating between Community Chest and Chance until one of three symbols award Free Games.
- If the Bonus is triggered with 4 or 5 BONUS symbols, 3 Chance positions will be revealed.
- 4 BONUS symbols will reveal the location of the three house symbols.
- 5 BONUS symbols will reveal the location of the three hotel symbols.
- The player is still able to pick different cards in an attempt to increase the number of spins.
- Guaranteed Wins indicate the minimum number of wins available during the bonus round.
- The Guaranteed Win meter is reduced by one for every winning spin on the reels.
- At the end of the bonus round if any Guaranteed Wins remain then these are played out on a separate reel.
- During Locked Wilds’ Free Spins, all Wilds which land in the reels remain in play for the duration of the bonus round.
- The WILD should change colour to show that it has locked.
- During the Dancing Wilds bonus, a 3-high Wild is present on every spin.
- On each spin the WILD can move to another position on the reels.
In Jail Symbol
During Free Games, the IN JAIL symbol becomes active. When the IN JAIL symbol lands on the reels it eliminates the current lowest paying symbol from all future spins.
For information on symbols and base game instructions, please see in-game help menu.
- Min stake: 20p
- Max stake: £2
- Max payout: £250,000
- Jackpot: No
- Paylines: 20
- RTP: 94.09%